Birds, Bikes, & Brews combines three of our favorite things in one awesome event! Join us to BIKE around Lake Monona, BIRD as you go, and enjoy a cold BREW after your ride at Next Door Brewing Company!
**Plus, it's all for a great cause: proceeds from registrations and a $1 donation from BBB food and drink purchases go to Madison Audubon's conservation and education programs.**
Here are the details:
- Join us at any time between 1-4 p.m. at Next Door Brewing Company
- We'll give you a map and a checklist, and you'll head out on the Lake Monona Lake Loop to look for as many birds as you can find while on two wheels.*
- We'll have several birding stations set up along the way, with helpful volunteers. You can stop, take a peek through a spotting scope, and learn something new.
- When you're done birding and biking, the Lake Loop brings you right back to Next Door Brewing, where we'll have a cold one waiting for you!
*No pressure, no rush. Enjoy the ride, and know that birders of ALL skill levels are welcome. Even if you don't consider yourself a birder, we guarantee you'll have fun (and there's good beer involved).
Early-bird registration through Sept. 1 is just $20, or $30 between Sept. 2 and 24. Registration at Next Door Brewing is also available on the day of the event for $30. Your registration fee includes:
- Event access,
- A birding checklist and fun,
- Event pint glass, and
- One free cold one at Next Door Brewing Co. after you've completed the loop!
Super soft Birds, Bikes, & Brews t-shirts are available to purchase! Buy one with your registration by September 1 and pay just $10! Shirts will be $15 on the day of the event (size, color, and cut selection will be limited).
Do I need to print my registration/show it at the event?
No, it's not necessary! Feel free to save a tree - just tell us your name when you arrive at the event. We'll know what ticket type you registered with!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
If you plan on enjoying one of our specially-brewed craft beers from the beer geniuses at Next Door Brewing, you must be 21 years old and have a valid ID present at the brewery.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
If you're close enough to bike, by all means, come on two wheels! Otherwise, there's parking at Next Door Brewing Company's parking lot, and all along Atwood Avenue and neighboring streets.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can call or email Brenna, MAS communications director, at 608-255-2473 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, we're happy to transfer your ticket to someone else if you can't make it to the event. Just have them show us the registration on their phone, or simply have them tell us your name when they check in!